Dough Sounder "LDA 260"
- Standard working width of 600 mm.
- 160 mm rollers. Coated in hard chrome and matt blasting finish, which open and close electronically in an environment of 0 to 45 mm.
- The speeds of the rollers and tapes of each module are variable and individual.
- Both these, and the thickness of the dough in process are programmable since it has a PLC.
- This module can be related to other modules through sanitary conveyor belts, achieving a rolling mill.
- The structure is built in AISI 304 Stainless Steel, as is the module coverage.
- The installed power of each module is 5.5 HP.
- In addition to the devices that protect against installation errors and the mains, this equipment has emergency stops on both sides and a safety gate in the entry of rollers that causes automatic disconnection, thus providing operator safety.
AUTOMATIC MASS SOBADORA
As usual in our company, we attach vital importance to the safety of food industry operators, for this reason we install emergency stops on both sides of the food machine. And for greater security we place a fence on the entrance of the rollers that causes the automatic disconnection of our dough roaster, providing the greatest safety for the operator of our gastronomic machine.
CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR AUTOMATIC MASS SOBADORA.
The dough sounder is made entirely of high quality stainless steel AISI 304, it has the possibility of interacting with different modules through sanitary conveyor belts, thus achieving an effective rolling mill. Making our Dough Sounder the most effective and efficient in the gastronomic industry.
Another of the important characteristics to evaluate, is that our dough roaster has 160mm rollers coated in hard chrome, and excellent Blasting Mate finish. These perform their opening and closing electronically in an environment of 0 to 45mm.
On the other hand, this incredible food machine, has a complex PLC system, it allows the customer to easily regulate the speed of the rollers and tapes of each module individually, and moreover it also allows to regulate the thickness of mass.
Selmaq gives you the following After-Sales benefits
- Technical service for this and other brands.
- Technical mass advice.
- Own spare parts (immediate response).
- Start-up of the equipment.
- Staff training.
- General advice for the line of work.
- Adjustment of factors and working time to improve the production and preparation of the final product.
- Advice and guidance on purchases of gastronomic equipment of different brands.
- We help you choose the best product for raw materials.
- We are able to deliver a “turnkey” factory.
- Teams trained to protect operator safety.
Place your order and / or an inquiry and we will call you shortly.
( View our products. )
We are a company dedicated to the development and manufacture of machines for Pasta and food industry.
Teniente Agneta 1680 | 2000 Rosario
+54 341 777-0122
+54 341 303-1787
601 West 2675 North, Cedar City
1 (844) 5-SELMAQ (735627)